Fashion – Style – Trends
15 Ghastly-Good Costumes for Halloween 2020!
- Carve pumpkins with your besties on Facetime
- Virtual haunted house tours
- Halloween movie marathon + (online) viewing party
- Visit an outdoor pumpkin patch or corn maze
- Send Trick-or-Treat emails to your friends (and don’t forget to send along something sweet, like a gift-card for goodies)!
- Host a virtual costume party on Zoom
Now that you’ve got a few ideas for how to celebrate while staying socially-distant, scroll through for some of our favorite Halloween costumes!
Zoinks, it’s the witches – actually, it’s the Hex Girls! Team up with your squad, Zoom style, for a Mystery Inc group costume.
One of our favorite dynamic duos from under-the-sea, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy from Spongebob Squarepants!
We’re seeing double with this Tethered ‘US’ couples costume!
Now that you’ve seen just a few of our favorite Halloween costumes, head to your local Buffalo Exchange to recreate one of these looks (or create your own — the possibilities are endless!). Before you go, you might want to take a look through your closet to see if you have any costume pieces to sell — we’re buying for Halloween (and fall, of course), and your costumes from last year could transform into cash or trade to spend on a spooktacular new look. Have a happy, safe and socially distanced Halloween, from Buffalo Exchange!