Join Our Creative Marketing Team!
In this full-time position, you’ll put your clerical prowess to work as part of a fun, fast-paced team while getting to know tons about marketing. Support a closely knit, collaborative group of designers & content creators while expanding your professional skill set and contributing to all areas of marketing and advertising. Strong detail orientation and organizational skills are a must, but no prior experience needed! Bring a positive attitude and we’ll show you the rest.
We might be perfect for each other if:
- You’re incredibly organized and love creating an efficient spreadsheet.
- Detail orientation is your middle name.
- You can multitask and you enjoy a high-energy, high-productivity environment. At Buffalo, we stay busy and time flies!
- You’re known for your positive, can-do attitude.
- You’re eager to learn about marketing.
As a Marketing Office Assistant, no two days are the same, but most days will include the following responsibilities:
- Organizing and archiving photos and videos for the social media team.
- Producing campaign materials for all 41 Buffalo Exchange stores in our in-house production studio.
- Filing and organizing contracts, design pieces and other marketing documents.
- Conducting monthly and quarterly audits of our various marketing elements.
- Creating weekly reports.
- Special projects and helping out wherever needed!
- Affordable health, dental & vision insurance
- Paid time off – start accruing on your first day
- Bonuses based on profit – when Buffalo wins, so do you!
- Merch discount – yay!
- 401(k) retirement plan (i.e. free money)
- Opportunities to promote