Not Your Average Office Job
If you’re a whiz with spreadsheets, organization and all things clerical but you don’t love the idea of a stuffy corporate office, then there’s really no better place to work than Buffalo Exchange. In this non-customer facing position, you’ll support a fun, friendly, fashionable & fast-paced team by helping maintain the store’s back office. Prior clerical and computer experience (MS Word/Excel) as well as strong attention to detail required. Some cashier experience preferred. Position is generally 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday.
We might be perfect for each other if:
- You’re organized, detail-oriented and dependable.
- You’re known for your cheerful, positive, can-do attitude.
- You have some clerical and cashier experience.
As Store Administrative Support, no two days are the same, but most days will include the following responsibilities:
- Helping the store out with all kinds of tasks like scheduling routine maintenance and managing operational supplies.
- Putting your organizational prowess to work with store records and paperwork.
- Scanning cash register paperwork to Accounting daily.
- Running errands and assisting with cleaning as needed.
- Special projects and lots more!
- Affordable health, dental & vision insurance
- Paid time off – start accruing on your first day
- Bonuses based on profit – when Buffalo wins, so do you!
- Merch discount – yay!
- 401(k) retirement plan (i.e. free money)
- Opportunities to promote