Create a Fun & Safe Retail Environment
At Buffalo Exchange, you’ll be part of a fun, fast-paced team while providing floor surveillance and helping to create a fun and safe environment for customers to buy, sell, and trade. Meet some of your new favorite people – they’ll show you everything you need to know to get the job done. Exceptional customer service and attention to detail is a must and some experience in loss prevention is preferred.
We might be perfect for each other if:
– You’re a pro at providing unarmed surveillance.
– You like clothing, fashion and getting dressed for the day!
– You’re a people person who likes the idea of chatting with lots of awesome humans and loves working as a team.
– You can multitask and you prefer a high-energy, high-productivity environment over a 9-5 desk job. At Buffalo, we stay busy and time flies!
– You’re known for your positive, can-do attitude.
As Floor Security, no two days are the same, but most days will include the following responsibilities:
– Maintaining a strong presence on the sales floor and keeping the environment safe and fun for all customers.
– Providing top notch customer service. We go above and beyond for our clientele!
– Keeping the sales floor clean and tidy.
– Helping customers find items on the racks.
– Special projects and lots more!
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for employees working 20 hours or more per week
- Paid time off for part-time and full-time employees – start accruing on your very first day!
- Profit-based bonuses
- Merchandise discount – yay!
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Career advancement and extensive training