Treasure Hunters Wanted!
If you love fashion, there’s really no better place to work than Buffalo Exchange. As the Store Manager, you’ll be responsible for training and developing a fun, fast-paced team while sharing your knowledge about brands and styles, running a resale store and curating your store’s inventory. Enjoy working with some of your new favorite people – they’ll inspire you as you teach them everything they need to know to get the job done. Exceptional customer service is a must and retail management experience is required. Bring your stylish, friendly self and we’ll show you the rest, including how to buy clothing for the store and the business side of resale.
We might be perfect for each other if:
- You have retail management experience and love building a team!
- You love shopping, clothing, fashion and getting dressed up for the day!
- You’re a people person who likes the idea of chatting with lots of awesome humans and loves working as a team.
- You can multitask and you enjoy a high-energy, high-productivity environment. At Buffalo, we stay busy and time flies!
- You’re known for your positive, can-do attitude.
As a Store Manager, no two days are the same, but most days will include the following responsibilities:
- Training, coaching and evaluating your team. Building and maintaining an amazing team for your store by fielding applications and conducting interviews.
- Managing your store’s inventory daily by training your team and overseeing the buying process! Selecting and pricing a wide variety of quality, on-trend clothing directly from customers for the store.
- Keeping your knowledge of current fashions, brands and price points up to date.
- Overseeing your store’s displays and store visuals. Let your creativity shine!
- Training and overseeing register operators and maintaining a high standard for accuracy.
- Providing and maintaining top notch customer service in your store. We go above and beyond for our clientele!
- Ensuring your store hits weekly and monthly revenue and intake goals through excellent inventory and excellent customer service.
- Special projects and lots more!
- Affordable health, dental & vision insurance
- Paid time off – start accruing on your first day
- Bonuses based on profit – when Buffalo wins, so do you!
- Merch discount – yay!
- 401(k) retirement plan (i.e. free money)
- Opportunities to promote