Treasure Hunters Wanted!
If you love fashion, there’s really no better place to work than Buffalo Exchange. You’ll play a part in training and developing a fun, fast-paced team while getting to know tons about brands and styles, learning to run a resale store and helping to create your store’s inventory. Meet some of your new favorite people – they’ll inspire your style and show you everything you need to know to get the job done. Exceptional customer service is a must and some management or retail experience is preferred. Bring your stylish, friendly self and we’ll show you the rest, including how to buy clothing for the store and the business side of resale.
We might be perfect for each other if:
- You love shopping, clothing, fashion and getting dressed up for the day!
- You’re a people person who likes the idea of chatting with lots of awesome humans and loves working as a team.
- You can multitask and you enjoy a high-energy, high-productivity environment over a 9-5 desk job. At Buffalo, we stay busy and time flies!
- You’re known for your positive, can-do attitude.
- You have retail or management experience.
As an Associate Manager, no two days are the same, but most days will include the following responsibilities:
- Assist the Store Manager with training, coaching and evaluating.
- Selecting and pricing a wide variety of quality, on-trend clothing directly from customers for the store. You’ll also impact your store’s inventory daily by training your team and overseeing the buying process!
- Keeping your knowledge of current fashions, brands and price points up to date.
- Styling displays and store visuals. Let your creativity shine!
- Operating our cash register by ringing up customers with cash and trade, plus training and overseeing register operators.
- Helping to build an amazing team for your store by fielding applications and conducting interviews.
- Tagging and sorting clothing so it’s ready for its new home.
- Providing top notch customer service. We go above and beyond for our clientele!
- Special projects and lots more!
- Affordable health, dental & vision insurance
- Paid time off – start accruing on your first day
- Bonuses based on profit – when Buffalo wins, so do you!
- Merch discount – yay!
- 401(k) retirement plan (i.e. free money)
- Opportunities to promote