Start Your Career in Accounting!
In this entry-level position, you’ll learn the ins and out of accounting while working with a fun team to crunch the numbers for Tucson-based resale store Buffalo Exchange. Clerical or cashier and computer experience (Excel and Quickbooks) preferred, but no prior experience needed! Bring a positive attitude and excellent attention to detail and we’ll teach you everything you need to know while providing plenty of opportunities to advance. This position is full-time with schedules generally running either Tuesday through Saturday or Sunday through Thursday after the introductory period.
We might be perfect for each other if:
- You get excited about completing regular tasks and checking off all the boxes!
- You dot your i’s, cross your t’s and often notice things that others don’t.
- There’s nothing more satisfying to you than numbers that balance.
- You’re known for your positive, can-do attitude and work well independently or as part of a team.
- You’re computer savvy and you’re no stranger to spreadsheets! Bonus points if you have a secret love of macros.
As an Accounting Trainee, no two days are the same, but most days will include the following responsibilities:
- Reconciling and organizing sales reports and paperwork from some of our 40+ stores.
- Providing top-notch customer service to our stores and helping them solve any issues that may come up.
- Working with a fun, upbeat team. These are not your average accountants!
- Creating reports, helping with company financials and problem solving.
- Special projects and helping out wherever needed!
- Affordable health, dental & vision insurance
- Paid time off – start accruing on your first day
- Bonuses based on profit – when Buffalo wins, so do you!
- Merch discount – yay!
- 401(k) retirement plan (i.e. free money)
- Opportunities to promote