Not Your Average Office Job
If you’re a whiz with spreadsheets, organization and all things clerical but you don’t love the idea of a stuffy corporate office, then there’s really no better place to work than Buffalo Exchange. In this non-customer facing position, you’ll provide primary administrative and personal support to one of our Regional Managers. Multitask like a pro and put your excellent communication skills to work for a fun, fast-paced sustainable fashion company. Prior clerical and computer experience (MS Word/Excel) as well as strong attention to detail required. Position is generally Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm.
We might be perfect for each other if:
- You’re great on the phone, have excellent communication skills and can easily juggle priorities.
- You’re organized, detail-oriented, dependable and proactive.
- You’re known for your cheerful, positive, can-do attitude.
- You work well independently and are skilled at anticipating needs.
- You have some computer and clerical experience.
As an Area Assistant, no two days are the same, but most days will include the following responsibilities:
- Answering and routing calls for the Area Manager and helping our stores with basic questions.
- Serving as the go-to advisor for your stores’ needs, including maintenance, supply orders and more.
- Putting your organizational prowess to work with store records and paperwork.
- Helping to coordinate your area’s giving back initiatives.
- Assisting with store inventory counts quarterly.
- Coordinating meetings and store training.
- Running errands as needed.
- Special projects as needed!
- Affordable health, dental & vision insurance
- Paid time off – start accruing on your first day
- Bonuses based on profit – when Buffalo wins, so do you!
- Merch discount – yay!
- 401(k) retirement plan (i.e. free money)
- Opportunities to promote